• Join the Forum to Discuss, Q & A, Talk, Poll, etc about K-Pop

Welcome to our community 9_9

Sign in to follow this  
hana_army

Why did she unfollow Yoo Ah In,IU and Yoo Byungjae ? Seolhyun answers

qG3ZCCjdjm89y14SKxWe5Pfc0fS1sQEOgf_YJbcE

Seolhyun was asked why she followed Yoo Ah-in, Yoo Byungjae, IU, etc. on SNS and if it had to do with feminism as she followed F(x)’s Luna at the same time to which she replied:
“I actually just thought that I followed too many people and that I should clean up my followings a bit, but then I stopped right away when I saw the rumors that started forming. Since people started to shift their attention [to me deleting my followings], I couldn’t touch it anymore.” Regarding questions about women’s rights, she answered “I’ve always had a lot of interest towards social issues so I try my best to hear everyone’s opinion”

Untitled.png

original post: here

1. [+484, -51] That’s it, she was unfollowing people without thinking about anything but people were reading through heractions which only made Seolhyun uncomfortableㅋㅋ what “excuse”?

2. [+254, -35] She’s a feminist but in the journalist’s picture, it’s like she’s objectifying women

3. [+143, -57] Fact: Seolhyun unfollowed IU but the ones tormenting IU on her Instagram are all bugs from male galleries

4. [+62, -10] No but I’ve seen a lot of cases where celebrities would follow and unfollow each other but people just wantto believe what they want

5. [+51, -9] I support you~

6. [+16, -1] She’s a feminist but she has to objectify women to make money. She has a lot of interest in social issues but she doesn’t really know who Kim Ddokkang is

7. [+16, -1] That’s it, she didn’t even have any meaning behind unfollowing people. She just wanted to follow people that she was closer with but people were making a fuss over it and even went to attack people she unfollowed.